Sandy Lefdahl's Profile and Contact Information
- Licensed in: PA
- Bio: She lives in Indiana with her husband, Travis, their daughter, Sarah, and their dogs, Cali & Oliver. She once lived on a dairy farm, so she enjoys working in "the field," literally. She loves being out in the country with her farm families.
- Education: She is a graduate of Indiana High School and earned a Bachelor of Arts from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Professional designations: CLCS
- Agent qualifications: She has worked for Good & Associates, Inc. since 2006 and has been in the industry since 1998. She maintains her property & casualty and health & life insurance licenses. She is also a Farm Certified agent. Her specialties are farm & business insurance.
- Community activities: She is busy with volunteer activities through The Summit Church, Compassion Intl, Hope for Justice, PA Farm Bureau, Indiana High School Cheerleader Boosters, and volunteers her time at her family's funeral home.
- Hobbies: She and her family attempt to escape as often as possible to fish & hike at their camp. She enjoys kayaking, crocheting, horse back riding, & attending her daughter's extracurricular activities. Being a wife and mom to her daughter and all her daughter's friends are her favorite hobbies.