Joe Scott's Profile and Contact Information
- Licensed in: PA
- Bio: He resides in Indiana with his high school sweetheart, Carly, their daughter Peyton, a rag doll cat named Mr. Bo Jangles, & a golden retriever named Clover.
- Education: He earned a Bachelor of Science from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 2003. Also, graduated from Eberly College of Business & Information Technology.
- Professional designations: CLCS
- Agent qualifications: He began working for Good & Associates, Inc. in October of 2008. He is licensed in Property & Casualty and Life & Health. In addition to auto, home, life, & specialty products, he specializes in commercial insurance and is a Farm Certified agent.
- Community activities: Member of The Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks Lodge #931, The Fraternal Order of Eagles #1468, Keystone Sportsman Club, & Freebird Pheasant Club.
- Hobbies: He enjoys golfing, fishing, mountain biking, hiking, trap shooting, riding his motorcycle, and attending his daughter's various sporting events.