Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
We understand every farm and ranch is different. Good & Associates' farm agents are specially trained to consider additional risks and exposures you may have not thought about specific to your type of farm. We insure everything from hobby farms to commercial farms, including dairy, cattle & other livestock, hay & row crop, orchards, equine (horse), wineries & vineyards, and many more.
The best way to protect your operation is to work with an agency that offers agricultural experience and expertise. All of our farm agents are CERTIFIED. They have successfully completed a rigorous educational training program to help understand all types of farm and ranch operational insurance needs. Some of our agents have farming backgrounds and some are active farmers. They will help you with innovative and cost effective ideas to help protect your future.
- Barns, grain dryers, & grain storage structures
- Business personal property & stock
- Business income
- Homes and other structures for personal use
- Building fixtures
- Farm Machinery & Equipment
- Stored Grain, hay, straw, & fodder
- Irrigation equipment
- Processing facilities
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection includes:
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Other coverage includes: Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles; Legal Defense Costs; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury, and more
This will help cover your defense costs and court judgments up to your policy limits for covered losses. It also provides for medical expenses if people are injured on your farm or ranch. Coverage can be tailored to include agricultural and food products you process or sell to others, ag services you perform for others, agritourism, and for your farm premises and operations.
Business Auto or "Farm Sticker" vehicles
Protection for vehicles used for personal or business reasons to trucks used strictly for farm operations. Through our relationship with you, we will gather the information to insure your vehicles correctly, so you are not paying more for insurance than what is necessary for your vehicles registration classifications.We are able to provide your farm stickers with physical damage coverage as well!
We can build a policy around your needs to protect the basics: buildings, machinery, equipment and livestock. In addition, you can choose coverage for workers comp, temperature sensitive property, peak season, equipment breakdown, disruption of farming operations, farm chemical application and pollution coverage, breeding/boarding horses, training & instruction, and many many more options.
Good & Associates see ourselves as long-term partners to your success and provide coverage tailored to your specific farming needs. Give us a call today at 800-689-8887 and ask to talk to a CERTIFIED farm agent.